"We help you make better business decisions"
We generate valuable due diligence reports and business analyses for our client base that become an integral component of their decision-making and negotiation processes. We offer a confidential, sound, unbiased perspective and are the ideal complement to your internal resources.
The purpose of the evaluation is to determine regulatory compliance status; review management policies and facilities; and identify problems and liabilities including the past business transactions.
Our evaluation team will focus the review on the following aspects:
- Accounting policies
- Accounting systems and controls
- Audit Reports
- Cash receipt, application, and management
- Client billing systems
- Employee expense reimbursements
- Employee payroll
- Financial Statements
- Information systems
- Internal Audit procedures
- Inventory ordering, controls, and management
- Key operational processes
- Liabilities and potential / contingent liabilities
- Tax implications of deal structures
- The quality and sustainability of earnings and cash flow
- The condition and value of assets
Importantly we also seek to identify opportunities which may add value to the business.