Thai Business visa by Thai Lawyers
Our professional staff have years of legal experience and are well versed in local immigration practices. We can assist you in obtaining the most appropriate visa for your stay in Thailand. Whether your need is for business or pleasure, our team will quickly assess your needs and recommend to you the best course of action for your stay in Thailand. What ever your requirements call us or visit our office for a free no obligation consultation.
Non-immigrant visa requirements
Thai Business visa: Requirements:
- Thai Company sponsorship (2 million baht capital per foreigner)
- Employment of 4 Thai employees per foreigner
To aquire a work permit the business must have a registered minimum capital of 2 Million Baht.
How to apply for Thailand Business Visa?
Documents required to apply for a one year business visa (provided by TILA LEGAL)
- Petition Forms.
- Copy of the applicants passport.
- Acceptance Letter from place of employment.
- Copy of Work permit.
- Copies of Company registration documents i.e. Company's Affidavit etc.(must not pre date six months)
- Copies of the current shareholders list issued by the registrar (must not pre date six months).
- Copy of annual audit.
- Tax withholding document listing all employees and the names of all foreigners.
- Copies of the foreigner's income tax submitted annually along with receipt along with copies of latest social fund payments.
- Documents or relevant supporting documents illustrating the importance of the foreigner to the company.
- Map showing the office and workplace of the applicant.
- Other documents which the Investigation Committee may require.